6-8 & Ungraded
Medfield, MA

Posted July 17, 2011
We moved from FL last summer. My daughter came to 6th grade as a new student. Since day one the teachers took care of her and follow her closely providing a lot of support. Education was a lot higher than in FL, a lot of challenges but doable. She finished the year with top grades and already going to advance courses next year. She has good friends and loves the school and community. She told me this was the best year ever. Great Education and school community. Go Blake!

Posted April 13, 2008
I'm a student, and trust me, we get a lot of hard work, so things like MCAS are sooooo easy because we have done work a billion times harder. They work you really hard, but in the end it pays off for the great scores.

Posted December 13, 2007
I have had three children in this school system and all have had an excellent experience. My daughter is now in a top Medical school, son in 3rd year college, son in 7th presently. He has teachers who care about his success and are available to help him if it is needed.

Posted July 09, 2007
My second daughter is now in middle school here and the experience has been excellent overall.

Thomas Blake Middle School
24 Pound St, Medfield, MA  02052
Last modified Thomas Blake Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Blake Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top