2-3 & Ungraded
Medfield, MA

Ralph Wheelock School 5

Posted May 05, 2011
I cant say enough great things about this school. This school is situated in an active safe community with involved parents, teachers, staff, and a principal who all truly care about the students. I have a son who has attention issues. His teacher and I have collaborated our efforts to get my son to overcome his "easily distracted" ways into becoming a productive and engaged child who enjoys learning! Tough curriculum but not overwhelming by any means. The classes are taught and geared to provide the children the skills requisite to complete their expected coursework. Again, I cannot say enough great things.

Ralph Wheelock School 0

Posted March 06, 2010
My grandson attends the Ralph Wheelock School and I am totally impressed with the prinicipal, teachers, librarian, custodians, and front office help and school nurse. I am sure there are others who contribute to this educational effort at the school. There are special programs for children who are having difficulties at home and this is particularly important for many kids today. Homework is sensible ( I am a former teacher) and fun and challenging to to a measured degree. Thank you all at the Ralph Wheelock School!!

Ralph Wheelock School 0

Posted June 19, 2006
The Medfield school system is completely dependent on parent volunteers. For 3rd grade we were enlisted ( with no special training or qualifications) to help teach a writer's workshop. The surriculum is apathetic at best, barely adhering to state Frameworks. There are once weekly art, gym, and music classes. No wonder it ranks so low. My child with severe food allergies had a teacher who consistently ignored requests and warnings about offering her food in classroom, and did not see why she needed to have my daughter in her group every time she was on a field trip, despite the fact that the other chaperones would not have acces to her Epi-pen (or even know that she might need one!) The principal is new to Administration - she was a seciond grade teacher in another district until two years ago, and it shows.

Ralph Wheelock School 3

Posted June 21, 2005

Ralph Wheelock School
17 Elm St, Medfield, MA  02052
Last modified Ralph Wheelock School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ralph Wheelock School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top