1 review of this school

St. Clement Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2015
What a horrible experience! The School's director is extremely incompetent and unprofessional. Teachers are mediocre, particularly the Pre-k teacher who should retire. She is not caring or patient and does not have enough help. She handles 20 kids and has a part-time aide 2-3 days a week. I switched my son to a different school, St Raphael's in Medford and we haven't looked back since. St Raphael's is a not only an excellent school , the academics are above par, the teachers are caring and professional but it's also a wonderful community. The principal meets with parents often and listens!!!! I really think that St Clement's needs to get their act together...I can't believe I put my child's education in their hands and PAID for it. Worst experience of my family's life!!! DONT DO IT!!!!

St. Clement Elementary School
589 Boston Avenue, Medford, MA  02155
Last modified St. Clement Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
St. Clement Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top