Posted October 02, 2014
My children have been at Eliot Pearson since the earliest grades (4 years now) and have had, without exception, phenomenal teachers who are true professionals. Everyone on the staff understands child development and the importance of a child-centered curriculum. They are extremely flexible and will work with parents around their child's particular needs. The anti-bias curriculum is practiced on every level of the school. Being 'different' is OK and all children are deeply respected. This is a very welcoming community for families from all walks of life. The school works very hard at cultivating this sense of community. Parents are welcomed and encouraged to get involved as they are able, in Community Discussion Groups, volunteer work, or just dropping in for coffee hour. Our parent community is wonderful and very supportive. There was a change in administration a couple of years ago, and a subsequent staff turnover, but the new teachers are amazing and the new director is truly dedicated to children and the ideals of the school. I am very optimistic for my youngest child's next three years at Eliot Pearson.

Posted September 09, 2012
I have three children in the school and we love the warm community and the high teacher/student ratio. My kids build loving connection with her friends and teachers. Enough attention is given to each kids since there are usually 3-4 teachers for each classroom of 12-16 in preschool. The admission to preschool is hard that you need to apply a year ahead. However, I took advantage of their sibling policy by enrolling my oldest daughter into the 1st/2nd grade, which is much easier.

Posted October 07, 2009
The teachers are first rate Mary Ann is the best at what she does On the other hand the director I feel has issues with men and fathers in general!!!

Eliot-Pearson Children's School
105 College Avenue, Medford, MA  02155
Last modified Eliot-Pearson Children's School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Eliot-Pearson Children's School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top