Eliot-Pearson Children's School 5

Posted September 09, 2012
I have three children in the school and we love the warm community and the high teacher/student ratio. My kids build loving connection with her friends and teachers. Enough attention is given to each kids since there are usually 3-4 teachers for each classroom of 12-16 in preschool. The admission to preschool is hard that you need to apply a year ahead. However, I took advantage of their sibling policy by enrolling my oldest daughter into the 1st/2nd grade, which is much easier.

Eliot-Pearson Children's School 5

Posted October 07, 2009
The teachers are first rate Mary Ann is the best at what she does On the other hand the director I feel has issues with men and fathers in general!!!

Eliot-Pearson Children's School
105 College Avenue, Medford, MA  02155
Last modified Eliot-Pearson Children's School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Eliot-Pearson Children's School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.