Posted May 16, 2013
entire staff is always concerned about each student ... my daughter has been given a unique attention ... I am grateful for their dedication.

John J Mcglynn Elementary School 3

Posted August 18, 2010
As father for 1 Grade student . i like the retired Principal she is graet . but i have bad expireince with one teacher

Posted May 20, 2010
I think its a great school, my daughter is learning alot and the teachers here are wonderful, they want the children to learn and progress. My daughter LOVES her teacher and the school.

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted September 15, 2009
The McGlynn Middle School has the most outstanding new principal who understands that there is more to teaching than academics and the teachers are the kindest and friendliest of any in town. The students respect the rules and are involved during the entire day.

Posted March 12, 2009

Posted February 03, 2008
I am a student at the school and this is the best school I've been to since i came from New York.

Posted February 12, 2006
I can not say enough about the McGlynn school. The Principal Mr.Depersio is the best principal I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is very involved in the activities at the school and always makes himself available. The teachers are also amazing and deserve out applause. My daughter loves school and I feel her progress is remarkable.

John J Mcglynn Elementary School
3002 Mystic Valley Parkway, Medford, MA  02155
Last modified John J Mcglynn Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John J Mcglynn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.