PK-5 & Ungraded
Medford, MA
Before care: Yes

Roberts Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2014
Excellent special needs team over the years, some really good teachers in the regular classes, problem is consitency obpver the board but special mentions to Ms Fisher, Ms Janas, Mrs Feeley and mr Cormio and to Ms de Genero for maths support, Ms Bradley for case managing and Mr Robiakewicz, awesome BCBA the district is lucky to have. Special mentions too to Ms Falasca and Miss Peg as wonderful, loving and caring teachers'a aides for special needs kids. Overall a good school, open, parents welcome and heard.

Roberts Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2013
My son attends the Roberts and he has Ms Gass she is a great teacher and the roberts is lucky to have her

Roberts Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2013
My son goes to the Roberts School in Medford. I think that the staff in this school is excellent, my son is in 3rd grade has ADHD. Since kindergarten the teachers, principal, nurse and chapter 1 teacher have been working with my son to make him enjoy school and focus on the task at hand. They have involved me as well via email or even having meetings with them just to make sure that he is getting the proper guidance and education in and out of school. I'm sure I'm the only parent that they do this for. This school really looks out for our kids and this year my son is really enjoying himself and loves his teacher. I don't know what I or my son would do if we didn't have them around. Thanks to the Roberts School!!!!

Roberts Elementary School
35 Court St, Medford, MA  02155
Last modified Roberts Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roberts Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top