K-5 & Ungraded
Melrose, MA

Posted August 20, 2014
I LOVED that my kid got to Go to Lincoln School for Kindergarten - I feel that we Could NOT have asked for a better experience than this School! Wish we could take the School with us when we move away. D=

Posted November 11, 2013
The Lincoln Elementary School is fantastic. My son is thrilled to go to school every day. The activities that they hold during and after school are very fun for the kids and the school has great academic qualities overall. The teachers are also very sweet and work well with the children.

Posted July 28, 2009
The Lincoln School is a really nice newer building in the community. My kids love their teachers and the curriculum.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2006
My son attends second grade at the Lincoln. I have been very pleased with the quality of teachers. My son has an IEP and he is receiving quality services.

Posted September 09, 2003
I have one child currently enrolled in the Lincoln school and we are thrilled with the teaching and facility itself. The children here are well educated and have such a positive attitude about this school! We couldn't be happier!

Lincoln Elementary School
80 West Wyoming Ave, Melrose, MA  02176
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top