Merrimac, MA

Helen R Donaghue School 5

Posted October 30, 2009
My 2 sons have autism and this is only school i have heard of that cares and dosnt fight parents when there kids need help

Helen R Donaghue School 5

Posted December 01, 2004
This is a great school. I absolutly loved it and if you ask anyone else who goes there, they would say the same thing as I always say,' That school ROCKS!' I learned things there in the fourth grade that I learned again in the fifth grade in Florida when we moved. Both me and my sister miss our friends and our schools very much. Thank You.

Helen R Donaghue School
24 Union Street Ext., Merrimac, MA  01860
Last modified Helen R Donaghue School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Helen R Donaghue School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top