PK-8 & Ungraded
Methuen, MA
Students enrolled: 1,330

Posted September 25, 2013
Great school...Renovations are excellent! Student/teacher ration is solid. I couldn't be happier! We have been thrilled with the money that is going into the public school system!!

Posted May 01, 2012
I am the parent of a special needs student and am thrilled with this school. I was planning on sending my child to private school, but feel that this is the best fit. Would definitely recommend this school: didn't realize it because I moved to Methuen before I had kids, but I lucked out with the school district I ended up in.

Marsh Grammar School 4

Posted October 05, 2011
The Marsh Grammar School is an excellent school. The teachers truely encourage the children to be the best they can be. They are always willing to help a student. Many teachers will come into school extra early, stay late after school or even skip their own lunch to help a student. The Marsh district is a sought after neighborhood. I have only positive things to say about the Marsh Grammar School.

Marsh Grammar School 2

Posted May 04, 2011
This school administration is terrible. They do nothing about bullying complaints. The classes are over crowded. The kids have to bring coats to lunch, then are rushed through their meal and rushed out to recess. [By the sound of a creaming woman with a bull horn]

Posted May 06, 2010
My sister-in-law teaches at the Marsh, and I have several cousins and nephews who are students or have attended in the past. The Marsh is a wonderful school that teaches our children in the finest manner. This school is a fine example of the outstanding education our children deserve. They truly deserve this award in recognition of the outstanding values and education that are passed on to each child within its walls.

Posted April 30, 2010
My son is a student at Marsh and the teachers are great, very activities.

Posted January 27, 2009

Marsh Grammar School 3

Posted February 01, 2008

Posted January 02, 2008
The teachers refuse to give extra help (or stay late even one afternoon), there are no after school activities, the computer lab is there, but students have very limited access, the drop-off pick-up zone is a nightmare.

Posted December 25, 2004

Marsh Grammar School
309 Pelham St, Methuen, MA  01844
Last modified Marsh Grammar School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marsh Grammar School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top