Bad
Good

The Marsh Grammar School is a great institution for children learning. It is very safe. I love it.

Great school...Renovations are excellent! Student/teacher ration is solid. I couldn't be happier! We have been thrilled with the money that is going into the public school system!!

I am the parent of a special needs student and am thrilled with this school. I was planning on sending my child to private school, but feel that this is the best fit. Would definitely recommend this school: didn't realize it because I moved to Methuen before I had kids, but I lucked out with the school district I ended up in.

The Marsh Grammar School is an excellent school. The teachers truely encourage the children to be the best they can be. They are always willing to help a student. Many teachers will come into school extra early, stay late after school or even skip their own lunch to help a student. The Marsh district is a sought after neighborhood. I have only positive things to say about the Marsh Grammar School.

This school administration is terrible. They do nothing about bullying complaints. The classes are over crowded. The kids have to bring coats to lunch, then are rushed through their meal and rushed out to recess. [By the sound of a creaming woman with a bull horn]

My sister-in-law teaches at the Marsh, and I have several cousins and nephews who are students or have attended in the past. The Marsh is a wonderful school that teaches our children in the finest manner. This school is a fine example of the outstanding education our children deserve. They truly deserve this award in recognition of the outstanding values and education that are passed on to each child within its walls.

My son is a student at Marsh and the teachers are great, very activities.

The teachers refuse to give extra help (or stay late even one afternoon), there are no after school activities, the computer lab is there, but students have very limited access, the drop-off pick-up zone is a nightmare.

Last modified Marsh Grammar School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.