Methuen, MA

Posted January 29, 2010
I moved 45 miles for my son to attend St. Monica's School. The environment for the children is great. The teachers truly care for the well-being, happiness, education and growth of the children. There is much effort going into the future growth of the school and of the children. The Pastor as well as the principal, teachers, board members and PTO are very active in the high expectations of the coming years and the greater education of the children. My child did not like school AT ALL before, now he says every day it was a great day (seriously!) Except for one when he got in trouble for too much tardiness, but that is a strong point of the school. It is more disciplined, as well as instilling the 'sense' and importance of self-discipline in the students. They have plenty of activites and chances to meet other families, the academics and school material are carefully chosen, and the older kids look out for the younger ones. It is worth investing in the tuition. I also have not seen any bullying at all here. I highly, highly recommend SMS for the best interests of any child, for families, and future society because out of SMS we will see great leaders in the future!

Posted January 29, 2010
I am a current 7th grader at that school and i love it! I have been there ever since 1st grade and i loved ever momoent of it. the teachers, principal, staff pastor and students are all so nice! I i am very lucky to be in this school. They have lots of clubs such as chess, latin, newspaper, yearbook, ski club, golf club, basketball team, and they are planning on going to C.A.M.P.S in N.H its a lot of fun. I am proud to say that i go to SMS and that i have a dream of succeeding in a great future!

Posted May 19, 2009
I attended St. Monica's and I'm very happy that the school still exists. They provide a wonderful option for those not wanting a public education. Really helped prepare me for private high school and college

St Monica School 4

Posted January 03, 2004
Good school. Getting better and better.

St Monica School