9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 16, 2014
PMA is a Catholic, co-ed, college preparatory high school. PMA prides itself on helping every student discover who he or she really is! Each and every staff member gives the students 100%!!!! Come "Discover You!" at PMA!

Posted May 02, 2014
I loved this school. I am a graduated from the late 1990s and found that I was so prepared for college that I tested out of a number of level one classes my first year college. The study and educational skills I learned at PMA served me well throughout college and graduate school. I would highly recommend it.

Presentation of Mary Academy

Posted March 29, 2008
Excellent school! As a graduate of this school, I was extremely well prepared for college and grad school.

Posted December 04, 2007
I am a sophomore at pma and I love it! The girls are great and the teachers are always so kind and willing to help. They always have fun activities going on and everyone is always excited and spirited. As the winner of 2 spirit awards last year, I know hwo important a good sense of school spirit is to PMA. In conclusion, it is a fantastic school, and I would recommend it to anyone. Go PMA!

Posted May 25, 2007
I am a student here at pma and i would highly reccommend it. The teachers are very intelligent and are always willing to offer help. The environment is always a positive one. Its great to come to school here everyday!!

Posted November 10, 2006
As a parent of two daughters attending PMA I am very pleased with the staff support, scholastic structure, and personnal help this school provides for them. My daughters are involved in many extra activitie in the school and enjoy helping out as often as they can. As my senior is preparing ahead for college she can't beleive how fast her four years have gone by. I do and will recommend PMA to all adults looking for a great education for their child.

Presentation of Mary Academy 2

Posted October 05, 2005
My daughter went to PMA and I would not recommend it. The principal's leadership has a lot to be desired. She is unable to hang on to good teachers and does little in the way of Campus Ministry. My daughter graduated despising the place for many reasons!

Posted April 29, 2005
I'm a current student at PMA. The teachers here are always willing to help in any way they can. My geometry teacher stays every single day for almost an hour to help students who are struggling. I'm in the band and jazz band at the presentation. We work very hard at rehearsals and although we don't have a large selection of music to choose from, we make the best of what we have to put on a good show. Sports are very important to the school. Being an athlete at PMA has showed my peers and myself the importance of teamwork. Parents are invited to help in any way that they can. They are involved in the PAC, which runs sports activities and offers a yearly scholarship. PMA is a great place for young women to get a terrific education while growing into confident adults ready to face the world.

Presentation of Mary Academy 4

Posted March 22, 2005
I am currently a student at Presentation of Mary. I am a junior and this is my first year. I came to this school and found that it was a total 180 from the public highschool i was attending before. I noticed that the parents are really involved and that the school is so well structured. I love all the nuns. I love the staff and the lunch is really good. It is really safe. The teachers love to give help too. GO PMA!

Presentation of Mary Academy
209 Lawrence Street, Methuen, MA  01844
Last modified Presentation of Mary Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12