Ungraded
Methuen, MA

Posted September 25, 2013
Great school...Renovations are excellent! Student/teacher ration is solid. I couldn't be happier! We have been thrilled with the money that is going into the public school system!!

Posted December 04, 2011
As a parent of a special education child, my daughter was in botht eh residential program and the day school. They both are simply tops... dedicated staff, well managed prograsmmin and they really worked with my child as well as me andmy husband.

St. Ann's Home 4

Posted May 16, 2006
- a former student
I too was a student at this school and I agree on most parts taht this school is very good at finding problems early on and solving them, however, they made a mistake in my case. As soon as I started getting high grades they put me back into public schools. I told them I was not ready and they would not listen, wich caused me a lot of trouble. That aside I think the school is a good place for any child with mild behavior problems. The teachers are very skilled, the art program is fun and stretches creativity. The school is a nice little place, but I recomend out placement if at all possible.

Posted August 31, 2005
- a former student
I just want to say that this is one of the best schools and it's helped me alot. I'm a former student and would send my children here if they were to have problems. St. Anns Home has teachers that are very friendly and the therapists are very friendly too. They take high measures to make sure every student is safe. I know this is for parents to post thier reviews but i feel that it can't hurt having a post from someone who has experienced the school as a student. I'm doing very well in life and it's thanks to St. Anns because they catch problems early in life and help turn them around. Without there help I would've been a troubled child for life. Love to you my friends Cynthia A Dunn

St. Ann's Home