Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
At the timony everyone is family and we all do things together. No one is ever left out for any reason. I am an 8th grader at the timony and going off to high school I know the timony is a great part of my life I will never forget. The teachers as well as staff and principals always give the best advice and show that they care for ones education and its just a great school all around. After all family is important.

Posted October 26, 2010
I have sons in 5th and 7th grade in the Timony School. They have excellent teachers who really care for their students. Homework is graded quickly. Help is always available for under-achieving students. The school staff is very helpful. The school itself is in excellent condition, with both an upper- and a lower-school, with separate facilities for most uses. The teachers are kbowlegable and open, very competent and friendly. I rate this school as the best in Methuen!

Posted January 14, 2009
I used to attend the Timony and I believe it is a really wonderful school. I never felt that excluded by the teachers and they really instilled self-disipline into us.

Posted December 14, 2008
Great school...Very dedicated administration and staff....Very upbeat

Donald P Timony Grammar 4

Posted October 15, 2008
im happy with timony school ihave son on 1G his very happy too

Posted August 28, 2008
I moved to Methuen 2 years ago and I have to say I was nervous about changing my kids to a new school, but the Timony school is absolutely amazing. Great teachers, principals and great education. The best school

Posted November 22, 2004
Our daughter is in her second year at the Timony School and we are very pleased with the staff, administration, and overall quality of the school. We were initially concerned when we moved to Methuen because the schools are so large, but at the Timony we have found there is very personal attention to the students, the curriculum is challenging, and the staff is very caring. Discipline, at least in the lower grades where our daughter is, seems to be very good. Overall we are very pleased with the education and environment of this school. Of course the building is very nice and well-kept also.

45 Pleasant View Street, Methuen, MA  01844
Last modified Donald P Timony Grammar is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.