Middleton, MA

Posted November 02, 2010
Our twins are in their third year at Meritor Academy. We couldn't say enough great things about it. I think the best part of this small school is a parents daily acessibility to the staff. I hear constantly from my friends, who's children attend other schools, that meeting with teacher is impossible. Not so at Meritor. They also have the most carring and efficient Headmaster a school could have. We have never met a more passionate person when it comes to a child's education. Lastly, in our world of bullies, this school is ahead of the curb. They are especially tuned into this issue and know how detrimental it can be to a child's education. See for yourself and tour this school. You will be so pleasantly surprised.

Posted October 13, 2010
The teachers are wonderful, enthusiastic, and excited about teaching - we have been extremely pleased with the quality of education at Meritor!

Posted October 08, 2010
Our son has attended Meritor Academy since kindergarten and is now in the second grade. Each year he has had an outstanding teacher. He has grown by leaps and bounds socially and academically. The faculty and staff at the school are top notch and I would put the school up against any private or public school in the area. Now with the addition of Russian and Singapore math, the school has gone up another notch. All this along with the small class sizes will give these children an education like no other.

Posted October 05, 2010
This is our fourth year with Meritor Academy and we have been consistently getting GREAT teachers for both of my children. We like the small class size and the close-knit community. Now with the top notch math and science curriculum, I'd go there myself... Helen Y., North Andover, MA

Posted October 04, 2010
Meritor Academy has a challenging curriculum for students in Pre-K through Grade 6. With small class sizes and well trained teachers, academic progress is remarkable.

Posted October 04, 2010
Both of our kids have been with Meritor since K and pre K and we have been very happy with the school. While it has always been a great school, the recent addition of math and science specialists made it even better.

Posted October 04, 2010
Our daughter who is in first grade this year started at Meritor Academy as a kindergartener. First the kindergarten review: We were very happy with her overall kindergarten experience. Her class size was small and her teacher was excellent. We were amazed at how much she learned and how much she had matured socially. Now the first grade review: We like that the class size is small again this year. The quality of the curriculum is even better this year than last, particularly with the incorporation of Russian and Singapore Math, science, technology, and social studies. Our daughter has art twice a week, Spanish once a week, physical education twice a week, and music once a week. We couldn't be happier with the top notch education she is receiving at Meritor.

Posted October 01, 2010
I can't say enough good things about Meritor. The school offers challenging curriculum for Pre-K through 6th grade. The teachers are talented and devoted to helping each child realize his or her full potential through individualized learning plans. I'm especially thrilled with Meritor's Russian/Singapore math program (part of its Science, Technology, Engineering and Math curriculum), which has my second grader already working with negative numbers. In addition to challenging academic curriculum, the school's art and music programs can't be beat.

Meritor Academy

Posted January 26, 2009
Excellent school! Small class size. Advanced curriculum; strong leadership and quality teachers.

Meritor Academy