Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 16, 2015
The teachers are all extremley positive, caring, and all work as a team. Definitely check out the school's music videos the whole school participated in on the school's youtube channel (smh-tv).

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 16, 2015
Teachers give a perfectly reasonable amount of homework but it also depends on time and scheduling. For example teachers will give a project 2 weeks early and you have to work on it at home so just remember to work on it before the last day before it's due.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 16, 2015
This school teaches you to be able to break out of your shell, and be a true leader without even knowing it. Every one is sincere, kind, and most importantly themselves. It the school's ciriculum teaches life lessons about being a true friend by always being there for each other, being able to show others kindness, and most importantly be true to others and yourself. Without this school I don't where I would be today.

Posted June 16, 2015
This school has shaped me to be the excellent student I am today. It has provided me with an excellent education along with bonds that I made with all students and teachers. There was not one thing that I would change about this school. I couldn't have asked for a better ten years of my life. There wasn't one teacher who wasn't kind, caring, personable, or humble to their staff and students. This school also has a great atmosphere that made you feel like it was your home and everyone was a part of the family. I would recommend this school to anyone and every student, teacher, and staff member welcomes you into the St.Mary of the Hills family.

Posted June 01, 2015
This is an excellent school. Great teachers, great curriculum, and a wonderful community. We are very happy with Saint Mary of the Hills all around.

Posted August 14, 2010
I have two children at this school. I recently had my second grader tested at Delphi and she was beyond her grade level in most areas. St Mary is an excellent school.

Posted April 06, 2007
I went to st mary of the hills. St Marys does have a lunch program, pizza chicken nuggets and hot dogs are served Tues-Thr every week. There are computer classes, phys. ed., library, art and music. there are 2 concerts a year, 1 at christmas and a spring concert. The class sizes range from about 25-13 children. There are A and B classes. The pricipal Mrs Vasta is very nice. If your child is in the older grades there is drama available.

Posted March 03, 2005
We are very pleased with our decision to send our son to the pre-k program at St. Mary of the Hills. The teachers are intelligent, wonderful, nuturing human beings. My son has gained the fundamental tools to be successful in school. They also reinforce what we teach him at home in terms of respect and love for one another.

250 Brook Road, Milton, MA  02186
Last modified St Mary Of The Hills School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mary Of The Hills School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top