Milton, MA

Posted June 01, 2015
This is an excellent school. Great teachers, great curriculum, and a wonderful community. We are very happy with Saint Mary of the Hills all around.

Posted August 14, 2010
I have two children at this school. I recently had my second grader tested at Delphi and she was beyond her grade level in most areas. St Mary is an excellent school.

Posted April 06, 2007
I went to st mary of the hills. St Marys does have a lunch program, pizza chicken nuggets and hot dogs are served Tues-Thr every week. There are computer classes, phys. ed., library, art and music. there are 2 concerts a year, 1 at christmas and a spring concert. The class sizes range from about 25-13 children. There are A and B classes. The pricipal Mrs Vasta is very nice. If your child is in the older grades there is drama available.

Posted March 03, 2005
We are very pleased with our decision to send our son to the pre-k program at St. Mary of the Hills. The teachers are intelligent, wonderful, nuturing human beings. My son has gained the fundamental tools to be successful in school. They also reinforce what we teach him at home in terms of respect and love for one another.

St Mary Of The Hills School
250 Brook Road, Milton, MA  02186
Last modified St Mary Of The Hills School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mary Of The Hills School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top