PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (3 responses)

Posted August 12, 2016
This year has been our second summer with Delphi Academy Summer Camp, and it won't be our last. We enrolled our oldest son last year and absolutely loved it, and couldn't wait for our second son to be a part of the program this summer. The teachers are loving and caring. The kids are challenged academically: the Delphi Academy's reading program is one of the best we have seen; and the students learn so much about the world and their surroundings in a classroom environment that is safe and fun. In essence, they are taught how to love to learn. Our sons would come home each day excited to share with us what they had learned that day, such as the planets in the solar system or the animals of the sea. We highly recommend the program to all parents who want their kids to enjoy the summer while retaining the school year's learning in an environment that is loving, caring and absolutely fun!

Posted June 07, 2016
My parents are educators and my grandfather was the President of Cornell University in New York. Thus they had the highest standards for my education from the start. I attended Delphi, Boston from the age of 3 until almost 13. From here I was accepted into a prestigious international boarding school where I would later excel. Delphi Boston provided a practical, interesting environment which was extremely positive. The focus on practical activities, art, field trips and applied learning built a positive foundation with me for my education that I carry with me today in life. The staff are exceptionally loving and truly caring. I don't believe you will find a better school in New England for your children.

Grateful to: School leader

Posted June 07, 2016
Thanks to Corrine, Dawn and their team for doing a fantastic job and leading the way for proficiency-based education in New England!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 07, 2016
I don't think you will find better teachers in the United States. These are the most caring and truly effective educators I have met.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted June 07, 2016
There is homework at times, but just enough to keep the child engaged and not overloaded or overwhelmed.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted June 07, 2016
They teach manners and proper social interaction between students in a way which is natural, but not forced.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted June 07, 2016
They stress interaction and respect among their students of all races, creeds and cultures. I think this is invaluable.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted June 07, 2016
Delphi Boston stresses developing the strength and intelligence of the individual. They are not pedantic or overly test base but truly follow a proficiency based model.

Posted November 24, 2015
My son has been at Delphi since he was 4 years old and is getting ready to graduate 8th grade next year. I love Delphi's approach to learning and the focus on teaching children at their own pace. Delphi took the time to give my child the individual care and attention he needed. His strengths are boosted and the areas where he has trouble are addressed. This program has worked wonders. He is truly learning and not studying to pass tests. He has no anxiety about taking tests and does very well on them, he knows the information and can apply it. Delphi has kept the emphasis on learning and made it fun in the process. Thank you Delphi for all the years of care and support for my son and our family.

Posted November 18, 2015
Everyday, for the last two years, my three children love to go to school at Delphi Academy. All the three of them, are so engaged with the teachers, the curriculum, the friends, the learning and the fun that I wish I went to Delphi myself! :) Two years ago, I had to move the children out of a school because they were bored and not engaged. They were learning the same stuff they already knew. I moved them to Delphi Academy immediately and in the middle of the school year.... and that was the best thing I ever did. Financially it is affordable and I see a fantastic return on the investment just watching the competence my children have relative to other children. GO DELPHI -- You are a fabulous school!

564 Blue Hill Ave, Milton, MA  02186