Milton, MA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 22, 2014
I absolutely love Delphi Academy! My son has only been attending this school since October 20th, 2014; and he has learned so much. Prior to attending Delphi, my son was not reading nor writing his name. After only two months, he is now in the second series of the reading curriculum, writing his name, and other words; and he looks forward to working in his activity book. The individualized curriculum, excellent teachers, supportive staff, and nurturing atmosphere encourages children to reach their full potential. I am so happy that my son is a part of the Delphi community.

Posted June 23, 2014
Delphi Academy My son attended Delphi Academy between the ages of 3-6 years old. Everything about Delphi's Program from the close individualized attention their teachers devote to the student learning, the classroom size, the active and hands on participatory learning techniques and the loving and nurturing environment have helped provide my son with a strong academic and social foundation and love for learning that he can bring with him to succeed in any academic setting! I highly recommend Delphi to any parent that wants to make a worthwhile investment in their child's academic foundation! There is no other program like Delphi Academy!

Posted June 03, 2014
My two children attending Delphi have a passion for reading and learning and you can't put a price on that. The academics are challenging and their approach ensures that students won't advance to the next lesson without first demonstrating proficiency in what they've learned. So you can trust that your child is truly learning. The teachers and administrators care about what they do and are always available to parents. I have visited numerous other schools and no other approach to learning compares to Delphi.

Posted May 30, 2014
One of the best investments that you can make as a parent is investing in your kids education. I looked at different private schools in and around the Milton area but finally decided on Delphi. It was their curriculum that set them apart from the rest of the pack. I was very impressed with Delphi's approach to learning, and their focus on teaching kids at their own individual pace. They put a lot of emphasis on reading and writing. It was amazing to see my 3 year old reading and writing so quickly. They also focus on making sure the students understand the meaning of the words that they are reading. In addition to reading and writing, Delphi Academy has done a great job teaching my kids math. Delphi Academy has an amazing teaching process and the results have exceeded my expectations. They take time teaching kids based on their level. Delphi doesn't rush kids or teach to take a test, as is seen in public schools. At Delphi they know that each kid is different and special and they give students the confidence in themselves to get better every day. Also, they do NOT have a religious agenda. I am Catholic, and as a parent I prefer to teach my kids our religious values.

Posted May 09, 2014
I am a Delphi parent and I have to say that I truly believe I made the best choice in academic ventures my children could embark on. Delphi's academic philosophies are proven effective and my son is gaining an educational foundation that is that of the strongest pedigree I've come to see in an elementary system. My youngest son is set to begin Delphi this September and I await anxiously and excited to see the growth and achievement I know he too will demonstrate. As a foundation, Delphi not only promotes high academic achievement within the student body, the community in which it serves, also promotes a foundation and strive for solid logic, critical thinking, strategy, and excellent desicion making skills from the start. A+ rating- Extremely proud parent

Posted April 30, 2014
Condition Formula Concise Rundown of Production/Game Targets Completed Battle Plan My son graduated from Delphi academy and is doing very well in high school both in academics and sports. Delphi education helped him get a solid foundation and I am very glad about that!

Posted April 29, 2014
Delphi is a wonderful learning environment. The methods we incorporate allow students to learn at their own pace and focus on application. Learning is FUN and the students are winning. It's also a fantastic group of educators to work with.

Posted April 29, 2014
I am a grandparent to a Delphi Academy student and would like to express my admiration for the incredible education she is receiving . Delphi Academy has infused intrigue and fun into its learning program. The students actually enjoy learning,they seem to want to learn everything.It is like a sponge soaking up as much as possible. Delphi Academy, it's staff and their program are amazing. To watch our future leaders excel is just incredible.Delphi Academy works!!

Posted April 29, 2014
Delphi Academy is a great school! We are very happy with our daughters education. Her academic education is great but more than that she learned to be a confident, independent and always challenges herself. The school prepared her to take on secondary school and beyond. We are very pleased with our choice and would recommend this school to anyone seeking a well rounded education.

Posted April 29, 2014
Delphi is a school where the student is given a chance to engage with the process of learning. Unlike other schools, at Delphi the students take a big responsibility in knowing, understanding and using what they learn. Independence is at the forefront of each day, and students move at their at the pace which their ability provides. The classroom sizes are small to ensure that each student gets attention, care and consideration. What other school can you go to where you student, after 8 hours, wants to stay a bit longer? Delphi provides not only a great education, but a love for learning that will stay with them for life.

Delphi Academy