PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Our kids have now been enrolled at Delphi academy for 5 years and we love it. Their approach to teaching is unique in that each child learns at his/her own pace with the aim of full comprehension and application, rather than memorization. The curriculum is diverse and is tailored for the kids to be well rounded and to become independent thinkers. The teachers are excellent and the low teacher/child ratio allows the teachers to truly bond with the children and care about their growth. The atmosphere in the school is relaxed and respectful. Our kids are excited about going to school everyday, they're excited about what they are learning and they have fun. Even at their age they understand and appreciate just how lucky they are to be in such an amazing environment.

This year has been our second summer with Delphi Academy Summer Camp, and it won't be our last. We enrolled our oldest son last year and absolutely loved it, and couldn't wait for our second son to be a part of the program this summer. The teachers are loving and caring. The kids are challenged academically: the Delphi Academy's reading program is one of the best we have seen; and the students learn so much about the world and their surroundings in a classroom environment that is safe and fun. In essence, they are taught how to love to learn. Our sons would come home each day excited to share with us what they had learned that day, such as the planets in the solar system or the animals of the sea. We highly recommend the program to all parents who want their kids to enjoy the summer while retaining the school year's learning in an environment that is loving, caring and absolutely fun!

My parents are educators and my grandfather was the President of Cornell University in New York. Thus they had the highest standards for my education from the start. I attended Delphi, Boston from the age of 3 until almost 13. From here I was accepted into a prestigious international boarding school where I would later excel. Delphi Boston provided a practical, interesting environment which was extremely positive. The focus on practical activities, art, field trips and applied learning built a positive foundation with me for my education that I carry with me today in life. The staff are exceptionally loving and truly caring. I don't believe you will find a better school in New England for your children.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I don't think you will find better teachers in the United States. These are the most caring and truly effective educators I have met.

Amount of homework: Agree

There is homework at times, but just enough to keep the child engaged and not overloaded or overwhelmed.

Develops character: Agree

Delphi Boston stresses developing the strength and intelligence of the individual. They are not pedantic or overly test base but truly follow a proficiency based model.

My son has been at Delphi since he was 4 years old and is getting ready to graduate 8th grade next year. I love Delphi's approach to learning and the focus on teaching children at their own pace. Delphi took the time to give my child the individual care and attention he needed. His strengths are boosted and the areas where he has trouble are addressed. This program has worked wonders. He is truly learning and not studying to pass tests. He has no anxiety about taking tests and does very well on them, he knows the information and can apply it. Delphi has kept the emphasis on learning and made it fun in the process. Thank you Delphi for all the years of care and support for my son and our family.

Everyday, for the last two years, my three children love to go to school at Delphi Academy. All the three of them, are so engaged with the teachers, the curriculum, the friends, the learning and the fun that I wish I went to Delphi myself! :) Two years ago, I had to move the children out of a school because they were bored and not engaged. They were learning the same stuff they already knew. I moved them to Delphi Academy immediately and in the middle of the school year.... and that was the best thing I ever did. Financially it is affordable and I see a fantastic return on the investment just watching the competence my children have relative to other children. GO DELPHI -- You are a fabulous school!

My daughter has been attending Delphi Academy since she was 3 years old and she is now 5. She learned to read at 3 years old through this school and today she reads very clearly with great comprehension and has an extensive vocabulary. She also knows how to count and add numbers. Through the Science Fair and Geography Fair she has developed basic research skills and the ability to tell a story. I am very pleased with school, giving each student individualized attention and allowing them to perform at their pace, moving on when they have mastered various subjects. The education received is superb, solid, and well-rounded.

I absolutely love Delphi Academy! My son has only been attending this school since October 20th, 2014; and he has learned so much. Prior to attending Delphi, my son was not reading nor writing his name. After only two months, he is now in the second series of the reading curriculum, writing his name, and other words; and he looks forward to working in his activity book. The individualized curriculum, excellent teachers, supportive staff, and nurturing atmosphere encourages children to reach their full potential. I am so happy that my son is a part of the Delphi community.

Last modified Delphi Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8