PK-5 & Ungraded
New Bedford, MA

Casimir Pulaski 4

Posted September 25, 2014
So far so good except for be major hygiene concern. My daughter is is in kindergarden. She loves it and she really likes her teacher which is great. But, My daughter has been telling me that there hasn't been any soap or hand sanitizer in the bathroom. She's been saying this on and off since school started. I told her to tell her teacher. She said she told her teacher and said she would have it taken care of. I also noticed when bringing my daughter to the bathroom that there wasn't even any soap dispensers! I told her teacher and she said she would have the janitor take care of it. It is now Thursday and my daughter is still saying that there isn't any soap. I put hand sanitizer in her backpack for her to use after she uses the bathroom, I suggest if your child goes to this school that you do the same. This is a major hygiene/health concern. Kids are spreading germs!

Casimir Pulaski 3

Posted December 16, 2013
Just picked up my granddaughter from school, was surprised that the sidewalks had not been sanded they were covered with ice. What a liability issue this is. This problem should be addressed before someone is injured.

Posted September 25, 2013
Great school! My son has been going there for 3 years now and loves it. The teachers he has had are very nice and helpful. The school is always having some kind of activity going on. His grades and behavior have improved also. I love how they have monthly rewards for students who read many books at home and for the students who are caught doing good deeds. My son got a certificate for returning money he found...so cute lol. This school has a lot to offer.

Casimir Pulaski 4

Posted November 18, 2010
Great School my child is in the Preschool Program his teachers are amazing he has learn so much in 2 years. My son at the age of 3 was still not talking he had about 15 words, however his speech is outstanding and he is so smart. Love it can't wait more more great years to come!!!This school year 10/11 we did get a new principal and so far she is fabulous!!!

Casimir Pulaski 1

Posted March 06, 2010
The principal is disengaged from the parents, going so far as banning volunteers during school hours. There is no 'partnership' in our chilldrens education.

Casimir Pulaski 2

Posted March 06, 2010
There has been a disconnect between home and school with the new administration and it is apparent with the drop in MCAS scores.

Posted July 15, 2009
Casimir Pulaski School is a great school. My son attends this school and I am very happy with how much he's learned in one year. The teacher's are wonderful. They are all so pleasant to talk to. Thank you to all of the teacher's at Pulaski for thier expertise and patience on teaching our children. God Bless!

Posted April 11, 2009
Just last year i went to this school and it was great ovcourse i had the old priciple and they were great ... althugh i went ther for only 3 years i learned so much and had the time of my life thaks Pulaski!!!

Posted March 26, 2009
My son is a student here and is a great school. The staff are wonderful and understand specila needs children. The school is in a wooded setting with a nature trail. The new PTO is wonderful!!

Posted October 08, 2008

Casimir Pulaski
1097 Braley Rd, New Bedford, MA  02745
Last modified Casimir Pulaski is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Casimir Pulaski Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top