Bad
Good

Charles S Ashley

Posted January 27, 2008
ashley is a very good school if your kid has trouble in math or reading.

Charles S Ashley 4

Posted August 04, 2005
Ashley school is a great school. My son attented a Catholic School before starting at Ashley on 3rd grade and I don't regret making that decision at all. He made new friends and loves the environment of the school at lot more than his old school. Ms. Tripp is a good principal who will be missed. Overall the past two years my son has been there have been great. I will send my daughter there one way if still in the New Bedford area. MariaA

Charles S Ashley 5

Posted August 23, 2004
Both of my children have attended Ashley School since kindergarten. I wouldn't send them anywhere else in the city. Ms Tripp and her staff are the best!

Charles S Ashley 5

Posted July 19, 2004
I'm a former student of Ashley School, now at Voc Tech. I would say it was the best learing enviroment of my schooling career.The staff is great and the principal is excellent.It was a fun place for me to grow,learn,and make new friends.I loved everything about school,the staff made everthing so fun. I was very excited to send my younger sister there, I told her about all the things I learned and how much fun she was going to have the next few years of her life.Some day I would like to teach there.Also it would be my first to pick to send my children thier in the future.

Charles S Ashley
122 Rochambeau Street, New Bedford, MA  02745
Last modified Charles S Ashley is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.