PK-5 & Ungraded
New Bedford, MA

Posted May 29, 2013
I AM SO HAPPY WITH THEEDUCATION MY GRANDSON HAD AT GOMEZ SCHOOL.THE TEACHERS REALLY CARE ABOUT THE STUDENT PROGRESS., THE I HAD MY GRANSON IN THE SPECIAL NEEDS CLASS. ""I'LL SAY ,TO ME ,THE BEST SCHOOL. THANK YOU !

Posted April 13, 2010

Posted June 23, 2009
Despite being such a large school, Gomes school has established a strong feeling of family and community. The dedicated and determined staff work together to lead their students to the path of success.

Alfred J Gomes 4

Posted November 28, 2008

Alfred J Gomes 0

Posted November 03, 2008
As a teacher in the school I would like to say how grateful I am to the responsive leadership of our principal. At parent teacher meetings I have attended she has listened to both teacher and parent concerns and welcomed new ideas. We are all working hard and together to improve learning.

Alfred J Gomes 1

Posted October 30, 2008
This school is really behind other schools. My children attend this school and there is only a hand full of teachers that actualy care and know what they are doing. They always fall back with MCAS and I was attending a PTO meeting were the principal only seem to care about what SHE could get for the school, not what the parents actually want for the kids. It is horrible...

Alfred J Gomes 2

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted September 10, 2008
My children currently attend A.J Gomes school and I could not be happier. The teachers are willing to work with your child if they are having any issues with any subject. The principals are also very great to work with. I had also gone to Gomes school and have very fond memories of that school.

Posted August 31, 2008
Gomes school is a great school especially if your child has a learning disability. The teachers at Gomes school really work well with you and your child to achieve there goals and help them go to the next step in life!!!

Alfred J Gomes
286 South Second St, New Bedford, MA  02740
Last modified Alfred J Gomes is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alfred J Gomes Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top