PK-5 & Ungraded
New Bedford, MA

Hayden/Mcfadden 3

Posted September 24, 2010
My daughter just started preschool here and I have noticed that the way things like dismissal and orientation are done are nothing but chaotic. The very loud mouth principal just yells at all of us parents for a few brief moments about how important it is that we get our children to school everyday (DUH!) and only gets off track about 10 times in five minutes. But dismissal is most concerning because they have one hundred students stand on one of the busiest streets in the city while their parents wait on the other side of the street. This makes no sense. There is a large, unused field right on school property why cant this be used instead of a ridiculously dangerous intersection? I will say that the assistant principal seems nice and caring. My daughters teacher seems lovely but like I said she just started.

Hayden/Mcfadden 0

Posted April 09, 2010
I don't understand this school. The additude of the teachers is insulting, and certainly not good for the children. They claim to strive for the safety of students, but that is a complete joke. My daughter is constantly being harrassed right in front of the teacher, and the teacher does nothing. I wouldn't send my worst enimies child there.

Hayden/Mcfadden
361 Cedar Grove, New Bedford, MA  02746
Last modified Hayden/Mcfadden is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hayden/Mcfadden Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top