New Bedford, MA

Horatio A Kempton 5

Posted May 11, 2015
This school puts our kids first!! Amazing on all levels!! My son was going to Parker school where he was bullied on a daily basis and had his property stolen from him often. Not only did Parker fail my child when Kempton called to ask for my son's grades, they told them he didn't have a teacher for 3 months so he didn't have a grade. My son sat in their school for 8 hours to do NOTHING. Kempton teachers have worked with my son and what an amazing change! He loves school again! But now the NB public schools wants to close Kempton to save money. This is not acceptable. We will fight!

Horatio A Kempton

Posted February 11, 2008
I Love this school. I attended this school as a kid from K-6 along with my younger brother, and younger sister. We all graduated from there, and because of the smaller class sizes, I chose to enroll my son there fror Kindergarten this year. He has the same kindergarten teacher I have and the parent , teacher relationships are great. the new principal is very nice too. I would reccommend this school ito anyone in this area.

Horatio A Kempton
135 Shawmut Avenue, New Bedford, MA  02740
Last modified Horatio A Kempton is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horatio A Kempton Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top