Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

School is completely disorganized. Really difficult resolving issues or having voice heard. Does not seem to be improving. May actually be getting worse.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

So disorganized that there are behavior issues daily in almost all classes. Admins seem ill equipped to deal with even the most extreme behaviors. No consequences for student misconduct creates unsafe, miserable learning environment for my child.

this is my sons first year at keith and he is a victim of bullying and i have gone to the red house vice principle she refuses to listen to my evidence she doesnt care about the children

my oldest son went to this school 7th and 8th grade is a junior in high school and my youngest is in his second year in keith and this school it not this beautiful school or whatever some parents are saying are you kidding me when you have an assistant principal like Mr. Sikes give me a break this school is garbage and I wish my son didn't have to go here thank goodness he only has a year left

AS a parent and also an employee of the city of New Bedford, my experience with dealing with the support staff really stinks. Even when it comes to the safety of our children, they do not address these issues properly. Pass the buck. Fortunate for these students if it wasn't for Officer Perry these children wouldn't stand a chance. Politics Politics Politics. Wake up New Bedford hire competent staff. These children (all children) are our future.

My daughter goes to this school and it's amazing. I think that it should be higher than 2 out of 10. That's ridiculous. It's a brand new school. There are so many extracurricular activities. Thank you for you time.

I feel that this school is unsafe for the children. Also a very dirty school.

Last modified Keith Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.