St James & St John School 0

Posted January 14, 2009
This school is well organized and the faculty and staff are always ready to help with any issue. The principal is in her second year and seems to have things running efficiently with compassion and care for her students. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for academic excellence partnered with catholic values

Posted September 24, 2007

Posted August 24, 2007

Posted February 23, 2004
From the time I entered this school bldg. I had a terrific feeling about it and I couldn't have been more right. The principal is outstanding, knows every child by name and treats each child as a special individual. The teachers are firm yet caring and nurturing and the children really thrive in this atmosphere. My children are learning at an astounding pace and enjoy doing it. Since this school is a small private school, it may lack some of the things larger public schools have such as more extensive music, computer or sports programs but they do make up for it on a smaller scale so the child is still exposed to these programs adequately. The education and respect for others these children are taught makes up for any shortfalls in the other programs. I have been confident and pleased with my decision to enroll my children in this school more than words can describe.

Posted September 09, 2003
This school in my book offers everything that I as parent wants. A great principal, high qualify teachers, safety [and] discipline for my children. I also find a great involvement w/ parents, during the yr parents get together for a social night with out the children, we all have a great time. Over all it is the best school I have came across [and] is [money] very well spend for my children's future.

St James & St John School
180 Orchard Street, New Bedford, MA  02740
Last modified St James & St John School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St James & St John School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top