Our Lady of Mount Carmel School 5

Posted June 12, 2004
My 6 year old daugher is a first grade student at this school and is graduating into second grade. She is able to read at a second grade level already. This is a small school with a very dedicated teaching staff and an exemplary principal. The staff teaches in a kind and gentle way with morals and values at the forefront. I would highly recconend to anyone that they send their child to this school. My 4 year old daughter will begin pre-school this year and I plan to send my infant son when he is older as well. Please visit the Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School website for more information.

Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
103 Crapo Street, New Bedford, MA  02744
Last modified Our Lady of Mount Carmel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Mount Carmel School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top