5-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
New Bedford, MA

Posted October 12, 2010
my daughter attends & they need $$ to make the school a better place for the kids!

Global Learning Charter Public School 1

Posted February 01, 2010

Posted August 05, 2009
I am a school administrator and took a lot of time to find a school that I thought was good enough for my son. I have been VERY happy with GLCPS. they take the time to individualize programs for students, create afterschool and summer opportunities when parents make suggestions and the staff are not only professional but committed to the success of each student. I have never dealt with any teacher who has given me their home and cell number in case I have questions or need to know more. SEVERAL teachers at GLCPS have done that and my son is a regular, B/C student so there is not something done for special students.

Posted May 01, 2009
This school is a joke teachers have no control over their students very unprofessional environment. Favoritism needs to end amongst teachers and students. School is a disaster.

Global Learning Charter Public School 4

Posted January 07, 2009
great school,academics and class size are great,have 2 sons in this school,who love it

Posted September 07, 2008
great academics, need extracurircular acitivities

Global Learning Charter Public School
190 Ashley Blvd, New Bedford, MA  02746
Last modified Global Learning Charter Public School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Global Learning Charter Public School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top