6-12|Private

Good

Clearway School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 19, 2016
Clearway's approach to students is individualized and creative. Stemming from the desire for all students to succeed, they tinker with IEPs, goals, and approaches so that each student, no matter how idiosyncratic or unique, is able to access the curriculum.

Clearway School 5

Posted January 19, 2016
I went to Clearway from 2003-2005, and graduated from the school. While enrolled, Clearway's dedicated staff helped me develop the skills I needed to succeed academically. These are the same skills and strategies I still use in my professional practice.

Clearway School 1

Posted February 13, 2014
I attended this school in the mid 1990's and it was the worst place I've ever gone in my life! The teachers are so ignorant and oblivious to student's actual needs and feelings (although they claim otherwise) and even harass them! One in particular acted in ways that actually encouraged students to torment one another and treated other kids like their lives and education were more important than mine! I will never walk into this place again as long as I live and my advice to you is stay clear of it completely unless you want a great deal of your life wasted!

Clearway School 5

Posted June 09, 2012
Great school with amazing teachers! I graduated 15 years ago and if it weren't for the teachers there encouraging me to do my best I couldn't have gotten where I am in life.

Clearway School 4

Posted April 03, 2012
This school is great for students like myself. The academic mentor system really works well for me. If a class is too easy or too hard I can go to my mentor and the problem will be fixed within days. The students are very kind and supportive, truly refreshing change from those at public schools. Teachers are incredibly attentive of each students needs and cater to each learning style. The school is very small, which is great, but sometimes feels too small. Great classes, inovative teachers, supportive students. Definitely worth a look.

Clearway School 1

Posted March 04, 2012
This school is a horrible school. They prepare you for nothing at this school. What they do is give you the book and tell you "here learn it yourself." When it comes to college prep they also do absolutely nothing for you. They told me I would be prepared for the amount of work I would experience in college but I ended up dropping out. This school ruined my life.

Clearway School