North Andover, MA

St Michael Elementary School 5

Posted April 03, 2014
I love this school. I have 2 kids who are doing so well both academically and socially. I would recommend this school to anyone! They just renovated the school to add the Fine Arts area and conference rooms. They also have just purchase iPads for the kids to learn on. Top notch school.

St Michael Elementary School 1

Posted June 25, 2013
my granddaughters applied to school for year 2013-2014 we still haven't gotten any news if they were accepted, not even a letter saying they received our application. other schools have already responded on acceptance.

St Michael Elementary School

Posted October 03, 2009
Two of my little grandchildren attend St. Michael's. It is a fabulous school where every child is valued, and where the daily standard is one of excellence. St. Michael's is the epitome of a school that involves the whole family in fostering education and community.

St Michael Elementary School 5

Posted July 02, 2009
We moved to the area just because of this wonderful school.

St Michael Elementary School
80 Maple Avenue, North Andover, MA  01845
Last modified St Michael Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Michael Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top