PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

I have not seen any first hand but I know they talk about bullying and ran a week long campaign against it

Supports LD students: Neutral

I don't have experience with this, but my son had a very hard transition starting school and they handed it wonderfully and kept in contact with me so I wouldn't worry.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

I love the principal. She is very fun and shares her experiences as a parent so we know she understands our concerns.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My son's teacher is amazing and keeps me well informed of what my son is doing

My son goes to this school and I have found everyone there to be extremely friendly and supportive. They are a very small community and it's clear that the teachers and administrators are very close and all involved in making the school and the children a success. There are plenty of extra curricula activities and as a parent I feel completely in the loop about my son's experience even in his daily activities. The teachers encourage parents and families to be involved. I'm so happy with my choice.

I love this school. I have 2 kids who are doing so well both academically and socially. I would recommend this school to anyone! They just renovated the school to add the Fine Arts area and conference rooms. They also have just purchase iPads for the kids to learn on. Top notch school.

my granddaughters applied to school for year 2013-2014 we still haven't gotten any news if they were accepted, not even a letter saying they received our application. other schools have already responded on acceptance.

Two of my little grandchildren attend St. Michael's. It is a fabulous school where every child is valued, and where the daily standard is one of excellence. St. Michael's is the epitome of a school that involves the whole family in fostering education and community.

We moved to the area just because of this wonderful school.

Last modified St Michael Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8