North Andover, MA

Posted September 30, 2009
Pretty amazing school. I am a current 5th former (11th grader) and I feel that I have learned more in these past 3 years then my entire life before then. I know that anyone who looks at it will fall in love with our beautiful campus and our elite sports teams. We just finished our brand new state of the art science center which houses 3 biology labs and 4 physics and chemistry labs. There is not much that we as students dont have at our disposal.

Posted July 30, 2008

Posted June 26, 2008

Brooks School 4

Posted January 18, 2008
Brooks is one of the best schools you can go to!

Brooks School 2

Posted August 01, 2006
The faculty, facilities, families and commitment at Brooks are first-rate. We've had 2 graduate from there & go to elite colleges with excellent preparation. The results are more than noteworthy--they're remarkable. Brooks fosters respect for learning and authority, and turns out excellent citizens and achievers. A warm, caring family atmosphere from faculty and administration prevails, and imbues the students and parents accordingly.

Posted August 19, 2003
- a former student
It was a great place in terms of individual attention and teachers that care and take an active role in the students' lives. Very little happens in a student's life that their advisor does not know about. The headmaster, Mr. Becker, knows every student's name by the end of the first week of the year and carries around a little note pad that he will pull out and jot down a few new pieces of information that he finds out while talking to the students. I remember having a conversation with him on the way to the class building, 'the link', when he all of a sudden pulled out his note pad and wrote down my latest soccer accomplishment so he could remember. It was probably the smartest decision I've made to go to Brooks.

Brooks School