Posted September 16, 2014
Principle Sanborn makes every parents feel like their his number one priority. I've never called a school before where the Principle actually answers the phone!

Posted July 04, 2014
Community school is amazing! Its exactly as the name says. We are a community that has great teacher/parent relationships. The principal goes above and beyond for our kids! As a parent with a child that has special needs I don't know where my family would be without Community school. I would recommend it to anyone, who wants there kids to get a top notch education and to be part of something special.

Posted January 21, 2014
I couldn't imagine my kids going to any other school! The teachers and all the staff AMAZING! They go above and beyond for our children!! The new principle has made an awesome addition to the comminity school family. In my opinion greatest school in north Attleboro

Posted January 11, 2011
Both my daughters attend Community and LOVE it! The teachers go above and beyond and the principal is never too busy to talk to the parents or students!

Community Elementary School
45 South Washington St, North Attleborough, MA  02760
Last modified Community Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Community Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.