North Attleborough, MA

Community Elementary School 1

Posted October 08, 2014
Community elementary is a bad example for any public school, terrible. I have no choice nor does the town give the community a choice of public school/s ( depends where you live). Community is an unfair school in the North Attleboro school system. Community charges for everything including buses and full day k - .By the time you are done putting your child through this school , your child is lucky to receive an avg education at a private school price. If a parent can afford the 4k for kinder , the students are then mixed in with children of the same school that receive 3 hrs. of kindergarten. a day, in which the child is likely to be held back as a result, how is this fair? This school needsTONS of help. Community is Old , run down, w/ no A/C . Children are being educated in very poor conditions. Communtiy is not a great representation of North Attleboro community.

Posted September 16, 2014
Principle Sanborn makes every parents feel like their his number one priority. I've never called a school before where the Principle actually answers the phone!

Posted July 04, 2014
Community school is amazing! Its exactly as the name says. We are a community that has great teacher/parent relationships. The principal goes above and beyond for our kids! As a parent with a child that has special needs I don't know where my family would be without Community school. I would recommend it to anyone, who wants there kids to get a top notch education and to be part of something special.

Posted January 21, 2014
I couldn't imagine my kids going to any other school! The teachers and all the staff AMAZING! They go above and beyond for our children!! The new principle has made an awesome addition to the comminity school family. In my opinion greatest school in north Attleboro

Posted January 11, 2011
Both my daughters attend Community and LOVE it! The teachers go above and beyond and the principal is never too busy to talk to the parents or students!

Community Elementary School
45 South Washington Street, North Attleborough, MA  02760
Last modified Community Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Community Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top