North Attleborough, MA
Students enrolled: 1,194

Posted April 02, 2014
North Attleborough middle school is an amazing place... i love it so much.... I think all the teachers are excellent and wonderful. I respect them in all their courage. This is the place I will always remember with its wonderful learning. I want to thank all the teachers there for what they do... especially Mr.Mingo

North Attleborough Middle School

Posted September 16, 2009
The most wonderful teachers and academics in the country.

Posted January 28, 2008
We can't say enough about the caliber of the staff at the North Attleboro Middle School. We have a child with learning disabilities and the supports that he receives from all the teachers (both Special Ed and regular ed) have helped him succeed. He loves going to school every day and has been at NAMS now for the past 2 1/2 years. We can't thank the staff at the school enough for all their dedication to the students.

North Attleborough Middle School 2

Posted June 10, 2006
Our review of NAMS is mixed. The facility is new & beautiful. It is a good match if you are a sports type kid/family. Our family is artsy. Our child was at NAMS for 2 years and remained on honor role during this time. Her interests are in band, theater & chorus. The drama club was ?? an embarassing attempt by the school. Band & chorus were okay yet unreliable. Most of the teachers(14 over 2 years) threw information at kids without providing a deeper understanding of the content. MCAS scores are top priority and pressure to perform well is almost threatening. The secretaries are just as scary. We moved because we could see that NAMS was not going to be able to provide the support needed for our child's obvious blossoming talents. They do not encourage individual thought or discussion, nor parent involvement. - Be informed when you choose.

Posted July 30, 2004
I really like our school, NAMS. I'm really happy that we have all the oppurtunites we have. Such as, Modular Tech, Industrial Tech, sewing, cooking, and a language option. We are give so many oppurtunities and I plan on seizing them all.

North Attleborough Middle School
564 Landry Avenue, North Attleborough, MA  02760
Last modified North Attleborough Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Attleborough Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top