Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Both of my children are students at NAMS. I have been extremely pleased with the quality of education and the investment of the Teachers and Staff to my children's education. One of my kids is Autistic/Aspergers and the school has done an outstanding job with attending to his special needs. His team is very proactive in making sure that his education and therapies are tuned to bringing out the best in my son. We relocated from New Hampshire last year and we chose the North Attleboro School System solely based on the quality of their Special Ed department and the quality of education for all students. My other son just loves NAMS and has had all wonderful, dedicated teachers.

North Attleborough middle school is an amazing place... i love it so much.... I think all the teachers are excellent and wonderful. I respect them in all their courage. This is the place I will always remember with its wonderful learning. I want to thank all the teachers there for what they do... especially Mr.Mingo

The most wonderful teachers and academics in the country.

We can't say enough about the caliber of the staff at the North Attleboro Middle School. We have a child with learning disabilities and the supports that he receives from all the teachers (both Special Ed and regular ed) have helped him succeed. He loves going to school every day and has been at NAMS now for the past 2 1/2 years. We can't thank the staff at the school enough for all their dedication to the students.

Last modified North Attleborough Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.