K-4 & Ungraded
North Weymouth, MA

Wessagusset 5

Posted December 23, 2011
I've been very happy with my experiences at Wessagusset. My children are challenged and engaged in school. The parent council has made great strides in the past two years to be more involved and successful. They are right on track academically and socially, fit in just fine.

Wessagusset 5

Posted May 28, 2009
My child has excelled and has been challenged. The expectation is very high and I am a proud to say my child will be very sucessful in her elementary years because of this school and its staff!

Wessagusset
75 Pilgrim Rd, North Weymouth, MA  02191
Last modified Wessagusset is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wessagusset Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top