9-12 & Ungraded
Northampton, MA

Posted November 13, 2013
I am a senior at Northampton High School, and my experience has been nothing but wonderfully challenging and socially accepting. Throughout my career within the school, my math and science have improved, and my english and history have become abnormally exceptional. This increase in knowledge and skills is due to the amazing teachers at NHS, there are very few teachers who are not like by students, and those that aren't liked by the public have a few students who appreciate the work they put into our education. I could not be more happy with my experience at NHS, it has fully prepared my for college and I would not have wanted to go anywhere else!

Northampton High School 4

Posted November 09, 2012
I am a 2011 graduate of NHS. I received a very good education there: I was challenged in AP classes, helped by dedicated teachers who put in extra time, and enriched by the sports teams. That said, in my earlier years, I had some pretty lazy teachers (worksheets, movies, etc), and their classes tended to be boring and unfulfilling. The best teachers are teaching the most advanced courses, so seeking them out was really beneficial, even in areas where I didn't feel as strong.

Posted September 03, 2012
My daughter just graduated from this school and she's now headed for a very selective college. Can't speak highly enough of the education she received at NHHS and her whole experience there. This school is great.

Posted April 07, 2008

Posted May 17, 2006

Northampton High School 4

Posted November 01, 2004

Posted September 14, 2003

Northampton High School
380 Elm St, Northampton, MA  01060
Last modified Northampton High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northampton High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top