Northampton, MA

Smith College Campus School 1

Posted August 28, 2009

Smith College Campus School 5

Posted September 10, 2007
We had a phenomenal experience with this school! The teachers were the best my children have had, I was always impressed with the willingness of the teachers and staff to be available to me and to keep me informed of progress. Music, art, and sports were included and were also available after school. Parents were welcoming when we joined the community and there were always plenty involved with the classes yet there was not undue pressure to become more involved than we chose. I cannot praise this school too highly.

Smith College Campus School 5

Posted February 21, 2005

Smith College Campus School
Gill Hall Prospect St, Northampton, MA  01063
Last modified Smith College Campus School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Smith College Campus School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top