The Montessori School of Northampton 5

Posted April 16, 2014
Wonderful faculty and building. Beautiful playground and grounds. The Montessori method is fantastic! Our child comes home every day brimming with confidence and enthusiasm.

The Montessori School of Northampton 5

Posted January 07, 2009
This is the most wonderful school I have ever seen. My daughter was there only a few short months before we had to move away and she blossomed there. The teachers are communicative and nurturing. The other kids are kind and respectful. After only a couple of months my daughter's attention span grew, and I noticed an increased interest in reading. We had to move out of town for work and are so sad about leaving this school.

The Montessori School of Northampton
51 Bates Street, Northampton, MA  01060
Last modified The Montessori School of Northampton is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
The Montessori School of Northampton Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top