Norton, MA

Posted June 24, 2011
Great School, 2 of my children have attended. Nothing but highest reviews for the teachers and the extra activities available for the children.

Posted March 23, 2009
Awesome school defenatly a great choice by any loving parent!

Norton Middle School 4

Posted October 05, 2008
The teachers are awesome here and teach us a lot but are also very fun to be around. This school is awesome!

Posted May 09, 2008
Norton Middle School is an amazing school. Students are given indivuial attention, and teachers donate their free time to help students with school work and studying. The teachers and principal have made the best of a difficult finanical situation, and the students do not suffer from the tight finances. They recieve benefits such as specials, clubs, and advanced classes. Norton Middle school is amazing.

Posted January 11, 2008
Norton is great evryone likes Norton the teachers care about us!

Posted December 06, 2007
Teachers care about the students. work is challenging and yet doable. Children are encouraged to reach higher. Building is kept clean but not sterile. I am very pleased at the progress my child has made here

Posted October 22, 2007
I must say I am suprised at the disrespect of the principal of the middle school. I believe the principal does a great job at notification of things goingh on, he belives the students safety is priority and takes the extra step to ensure thier safety. The teachers are very good at the school and get to little credit. My daughter likes her teachers, the extra curricular activities and the school as a whole. I am very happy with our middle school and the people running and working there.

Norton Middle School 2

Posted June 02, 2007
It is not the lack of money in this town it is the lack of a good leadership from the principle to the school committee. There is no discipline or respect in the school. Some of the teacher and students try hard but there is room for so much more improvement.

Norton Middle School 1

Posted August 07, 2006
The principal's leadership in this school is non-existant. The school does nothing to prepare a child for high school. I was absolutely amazed with the very poor quality education my child received here.

Norton Middle School 1

Posted January 09, 2006
I really think the quality of the school is poor. Also I believe the sportsmanship of the basketball teams are also poor and reflects leadership and ability of the school.

215 West Main Street, Norton, MA  02766
Last modified Norton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top