Clara Barton 0

Posted August 26, 2009
My son attended this school for his elementary years and I too could not have been happier. Today however, I was conducting research for a college paper and to my bewilderment found that Clara Barton students only ranked #368 out of the 997 elementary school in MA on MCAS test results. These teachers at Clara Barton are averaging salaries at around $60,000, why are our children scoring so low?

Clara Barton 0

Posted December 30, 2008
My children have loved this school. The principal is really great.... knows all the kids names, even new babies and parents names. The teachers are personalble and so kind. This school district get's a bad rap, which is to bad. My husband and I are both very well educated.... and we see no problem with having our children go here.... A++++++++++

Clara Barton 5

Posted June 09, 2008
This school is outstanding. You couldn't ask for a better principal or teachers. We are very pleased with all aspects of this school. A++++++

Clara Barton 4

Posted December 10, 2007

Clara Barton 5

Posted March 31, 2005
I'm very impressed with this school system. The teachers and the principal are great. They really do care for the students. The programs they offer the children are wonderful.

Clara Barton 4

Posted January 27, 2004
Best Principal you could ask for. This is his vocation not just his job. he does a great job with what he has to work with.

Clara Barton
25 Depot Rd, Oxford, MA  01540
Last modified Clara Barton is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clara Barton Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.