Bad
Good

My son attended this school for his elementary years and I too could not have been happier. Today however, I was conducting research for a college paper and to my bewilderment found that Clara Barton students only ranked #368 out of the 997 elementary school in MA on MCAS test results. These teachers at Clara Barton are averaging salaries at around $60,000, why are our children scoring so low?

My children have loved this school. The principal is really great.... knows all the kids names, even new babies and parents names. The teachers are personalble and so kind. This school district get's a bad rap, which is to bad. My husband and I are both very well educated.... and we see no problem with having our children go here.... A++++++++++

This school is outstanding. You couldn't ask for a better principal or teachers. We are very pleased with all aspects of this school. A++++++

Last modified Clara Barton is a Public school that serves grades PK, 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.