St John The Baptist School 1

Posted July 11, 2013
This is a catholic school in name only. Known bullies are given free reign because they are related to the staff. The caring demeanor of the administration goes away if they are ever asked about their decisions. Think twice about having your child attend, then choose somewhere else, your child will be glad you did.

Posted February 04, 2012
I find that St John's is an excellent school. There is a wonderful, caring staff and administration. We are very happy.

Posted February 04, 2012
My children love this school. It is very family oriented with a caring staff and administration.

Posted November 19, 2009
My child left public school to go to St. John's, and I only wish he had started sooner. I love the dress code, I love the teachings of kindness and being a part of something bigger than oneself. They run a tight ship and the organizational skills that my son has learned are amazing. There is an abundance of extracurricular activities and family events. What truly creates the atmosphere for higher quality education and richer family involvement are the parents. The parents play a big role in making this a worthwhile investment. I found them to be very welcoming.

St John The Baptist School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
My son just started K there and so far it's been a great experience. I love that he is taught organizational skills starting at this early age and along with decent social and family values and a great acedemic experience.

Posted April 16, 2008
I find the school to be of high quality. My children have received a well-rounded education in a safe and nurturing environment. Sometimes it is easy to complain anonymously.

St John The Baptist School 4

Posted April 09, 2008
I am a graduate of St. John's and sent my only child to this school as well. I find St. John's to have a very safe and nurturing environment. I now see the benefits of St. John's since my child has graduated and how they compare to other high school students. No school is perfect but the administration doors are always open as are school board meetings. Funny, you never see the people that complain at a school board meeting. Kudos to St. John's for managing a large enrollment with such personal attention to each child.

St John The Baptist School 1

Posted March 06, 2008
This schools leadership is far below par. Though tuition may be lower, the school suffers from a lack of strong leadership and direction. You get what you pay for I guess.

St John The Baptist School 0

Posted January 07, 2008
I find this school to be very affordable compared to others schools that are the of the same education in the surrounding area.

St John The Baptist School 2

Posted October 29, 2007

St John The Baptist School
19 Chestnut Street, Peabody, MA  01960
Last modified St John The Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John The Baptist School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top