Peabody, MA

Posted July 20, 2015
After comparing many schools before making the choice to send my children to St. John's, I now realize that my research paid off. Not only have they received a quality academic education, they have had learning experiences that will last a lifetime. All of my children were able to perform at least a grade above their grade level when they moved on to high school as well as were in at least one or more AP classes due to their strong foundation. Not only did they grow to be knowledgeable citizens, but they are also caring committed individuals who were prepared to make a difference in society. Hats off to St. John's for your commitment to offering the best education money can buy! Your fabulous teaching staff who embrace unique learning opportunities, your advanced technology programs, your extra curricular options and the incredible programming you continue to offer all set you apart from the rest!

St John The Baptist School 1

Posted July 11, 2013
This is a catholic school in name only. Known bullies are given free reign because they are related to the staff. The caring demeanor of the administration goes away if they are ever asked about their decisions. Think twice about having your child attend, then choose somewhere else, your child will be glad you did.
4 people found this helpful

Posted February 04, 2012
I find that St John's is an excellent school. There is a wonderful, caring staff and administration. We are very happy.

Posted February 04, 2012
My children love this school. It is very family oriented with a caring staff and administration.

Posted November 19, 2009
My child left public school to go to St. John's, and I only wish he had started sooner. I love the dress code, I love the teachings of kindness and being a part of something bigger than oneself. They run a tight ship and the organizational skills that my son has learned are amazing. There is an abundance of extracurricular activities and family events. What truly creates the atmosphere for higher quality education and richer family involvement are the parents. The parents play a big role in making this a worthwhile investment. I found them to be very welcoming.

Posted October 04, 2009
My son just started K there and so far it's been a great experience. I love that he is taught organizational skills starting at this early age and along with decent social and family values and a great acedemic experience.

Posted April 16, 2008
I find the school to be of high quality. My children have received a well-rounded education in a safe and nurturing environment. Sometimes it is easy to complain anonymously.

St John The Baptist School 4

Posted April 09, 2008
I am a graduate of St. John's and sent my only child to this school as well. I find St. John's to have a very safe and nurturing environment. I now see the benefits of St. John's since my child has graduated and how they compare to other high school students. No school is perfect but the administration doors are always open as are school board meetings. Funny, you never see the people that complain at a school board meeting. Kudos to St. John's for managing a large enrollment with such personal attention to each child.

St John The Baptist School 1

Posted March 06, 2008
This schools leadership is far below par. Though tuition may be lower, the school suffers from a lack of strong leadership and direction. You get what you pay for I guess.

Posted January 07, 2008
I find this school to be very affordable compared to others schools that are the of the same education in the surrounding area.

19 Chestnut Street, Peabody, MA  01960
Last modified St John The Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St John The Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top