Pepperell, MA

Posted June 08, 2009
Both of my children have attended PFS. While many of the teachers at PFS are pleasant and welcome parental involvement, the administration and office support staff are in dire need of change. I have served as an active volunteer at the school, and, on several occasions, I have observed parents (and some teachers)being addressed in an abrupt, rude manner by the principal. As one parent has referenced, the office support staff can seem harried and impolite, almost resentful of a parent's efforts to otain any information. Contrary to the school district where I was educated, the school administration here prefers to keep parental presence at the school to a minimum. There should be a partnership between our school staff and parents to meet the educational needs of our children. The PTO and (most) teachers are wonderful, but the PFS administration (now moving to VBES ) is in desperate need of change.

Posted October 28, 2008
Great school - welcoming and warm, supportive and fun many in school programs, active PTO, involved teachers and administrators

Peter Fitzpatrick 4

Posted October 27, 2008
I don't go there any more but I loved it when I did.

Posted October 17, 2008
This is a great school. The teachers do a fabulous job - especially kindergarten. However, the administration leaves much to be desired. You get treated like crap by the office staff, and can't talk to the principal without an appointment. Oh yeah, you can only get an appointment if the office staff decides your issue is worthy - nice! That said, stay away from the office, and stick to the classroom. They are awesome!

Posted September 24, 2008
I have had 3 children at PFS and I feel that all 3 have recieved a great start to thier educational career. Over all I have been very happy with the matching of my children to teachers although I do find communication between parents and teachers becomes less and less as the children move up in the school.

Peter Fitzpatrick 4

Posted September 23, 2006
I think my son an daughter are getting a good education. I wish they had a general after school program like YMCA available

Peter Fitzpatrick 5