K-6 & Ungraded
Petersham, MA

Petersham Center 5

Posted March 06, 2005
My two children attended The Center School some years ago. They are now high school graduates and have gone on to college and careers. They attended other public schools in another town we lived previously and did moderately well. At the Center school they achieved all A's and my daughter won numerous awards. They excelled academically and socially. They still carry on saying it was the greatest academic experience of their lives. It is an excellent school. Every child deserves to attend such a school. (pardon the terrible spelling, I'm not good at it. Ironically, my daughter won the spelling bee every year! lol)

Petersham Center
2 Spring St, Petersham, MA  01366
Last modified Petersham Center is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Petersham Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top