6-8 & Ungraded
Pittsfield, MA

Posted January 25, 2014
This is without question the worst school I have ever came into contact with. Rather than take the time to attempt to work with the parents they waste no time having kids arrested without knowing the entire story. The first day my stress was relived was the last day my child was sent to Reid. Avoid this place at all costs!!

Posted June 14, 2013
The structures in place at Reid are the model for all the schools in the county now. The administration, teachers, and staff are second to none in the district. I am proud to work here.

John T Reid Middle School 3

Posted February 15, 2012
Reid is ok teachers are awsome but not all although the staff is REALLY good compared with the other middle school. Although it could be better. ive seen better. it is actually the BEST school that Pittsfield has because the high schools disgust me.

Posted March 26, 2009

Posted March 23, 2009
I feel that the school has evolved into a model middle school for others to follow. From the house structure to the new administration, it is a school that holds high standards for parents, students and teachers.

John T Reid Middle School 0

Posted March 07, 2008
I love my daughter's 6th grade teachers. I email them with any concerns I have big or small. They get back to me via email or a phone call. I think they are doing a great job.

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted June 07, 2007
I think this school is one of the worst school I have ever seen. The teacher's treat the children like common criminals. They don't work well with the families. I hate Reid and the education there is terrible. I cannot express my disgust for this school.

John T Reid Middle School 4

Posted May 17, 2005

John T Reid Middle School 4

Posted June 08, 2004
- a staff
I think the staff at Reid Middle School are outstanding, compassionate, understanding, flexable, willing to modify work when needed. They work as a team. The diverse student population is a challenge, but not one that can't be met. The students receive comprehensive education condusive to states expectations. Like I said it is a challenge.

John T Reid Middle School
950 North St, Pittsfield, MA  01201
Last modified John T Reid Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John T Reid Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top