Pittsfield, MA

Posted March 11, 2014
As a graduate of St. Joseph Central High School I can honestly say that the fact that my parents chose to have me go there for my 4 years as a high school student was one of the best decisions they ever made for me and my future and I can't stress enough how good of a school it was and for the rest of my life I will always be proud of the fact that I was and still am a St. Joseph crusader.

Posted March 29, 2010
Outstanding comradery of both upper and lower classmates with very strong student participation not only in the arts but also in scholastic sports. Wish I had sent my children there, however, am a proud grandparent of a child who thouroughly enjoyed his 12 years of all school functions

Posted September 25, 2009
Saint Joe is an extension of your family...from your first day here you become a lifelong member...no one is ever too busy to share a smile, or help with a problem. A small college prep school with a HUGE heart!

Posted September 16, 2009
St. Joseph's HS does a fabulous job of turning out students who are well prepared to face the challenges of citizenship. They think criticaly, write effective, and are active in their community. Each class has at least a 99% college placement rate. Individual attention and excellent teachers serve each student well. Viva St. Joe!

Posted April 06, 2009
Our child is currently a senior at Saint Joe. This school has exceeded all our expectations. There is a sense of family and community that DOES NOT exist in the average high school. Secondly, our child has been prepared for college life in the most well-rounded way possible. From the involved faculty to the quality of their academics and the variety of AP and Honors Classes offered, to the sense of community, and giving back both locally and globally that is instilled in Saint Joe students. Students come out of Saint Joe extremely well prepared to take on the top colleges in the country. We are so sad that this is our last year at such an amazing school and indeed an extended family.

Posted December 18, 2008
I think St Joe enjoys very strong leadership at this time. The teachers are very much bought into the philosphy of preparing these children for college and life. The school enjoys and extraordinary sense of family and loyalty and is very accessible to parents. The extra curricular activities are accessble to all students and the athletic programs are very worthwile. I have two children there and have no complaints.

St Joseph Central High School 4

Posted August 30, 2007
St. Joe is a school that I am proud to have graduated from. The sense Of community and family is amazing. We students call ourselves the St. Joe Family and are proud of it! Unfortunatly some of the best teachers have left and the new administration is expected to be poor at best. Heres to the days of Downing!

St Joseph Central High School 1

Posted April 13, 2007
POOR language department. Lacks principle leadership. The teachers are hit or miss, meaning there are a few outstanding teachers but the rest are unaccredited and not fit to teach children in an academic environment.

Posted March 03, 2007
This school is the best school ever! The teachers are great the kids are great! Love it there!

Posted April 07, 2006
I love this school! Its incredible all of the teachers area amazing! I mean evryone is so nice and we all get along.

22 Maplewood Avenue, Pittsfield, MA  01201
Last modified St Joseph Central High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Joseph Central High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top