Pittsfield, MA

St Mark School 5

Posted May 13, 2010
I am very happy i chose St.Mark again for my second child. She is happy and thriving and finally improving her grades! she can always count on her amazing teachers to help her with her problems.

St Mark School 2

Posted March 12, 2010
elementary school is pretty good but middle school is not great. some teachers are very quick tempered and can easily be seen to not appreciate their students work. although academics and discipline are OK.

St Mark School 0

Posted February 01, 2010
I used to be a student at St. Mark, but my family had to move. We live in Georgia now, but I miss the amazing teachers and incredable students. It was just a wonderful environment to be in everyday.

St Mark School 4

Posted May 04, 2006
We switched our son to St Mark to get a real middle school experience. He has grown academically and socially in the friendly environs of St Mark. The teachers are excellent and inspire children to achieve beyond what is considered normal. The children learn discipline and social graces from the teachers' example and coaching. We're very glad that our son is a part of this great school.

St Mark School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
My children were placed in St. Mark Middle School because at public school they were adrift in a vast sea of students and peer pressure. At St. Mark Middle School, the students wear uniforms which drastically inhibits peer pressure. The staff is very in tune with each students academic needs, as well as knows each students personality. There are high expectations on personal responsibility, and no innappropriate behavior is tolerated. The highly educated staff keeps the learning exciting and current. Students grow academically and have a sense of belonging. It is worth every penny!

St Mark School