Plymouth, MA
Students enrolled: 1,159

Plymouth Commun Intermediate 4

Posted May 16, 2013
Plymouth Intermediate Community School is a great school. My kids have had so many opportunities between all of the extracurricular activities as well as different speakers and education related field trips. It just offers the students a lot of variety and they really recognize the students efforts by student of the month, awards for such things as good citizen ship and academic achievements. They also had a MCAS Math boot camp that was over and above expectations. I was worried about bullying when my son first went into the middle school and I have to be honest and say that I haven't encountered one incident of this nor have heard of many in the school at all. You always have exceptions to the rule but when and if it happens, the staff is very pro-active and take a no tolerance approach. I really think it is an overall fantastic environment and glad I chose to send my kids to PCIS.

Plymouth Commun Intermediate 1

Posted May 03, 2012
This is the worse school of USA....non communicative teachers and guiding counselor of mercury is the worse...this school has no outdoor activity and if a child has some minor issue they need a whole lot paper work from doctors and psycologist and even after that there is no action from school they not co operative I can write a whole book about how worse they are but nobody in thier right mind will send thier kids here unless you are stuck like me who's recide in this school district and moving def after this school year. WORST IN SCHOOL IN THE FIRST TOWN OF USA shame on you PCIS

Plymouth Commun Intermediate

Posted April 24, 2010
Moved here 3 years ago, My son is doing fine in PCIS the teachers are very helpful, and they let you know always what is going on..

Posted September 18, 2009
This school I love cause the teachers and princpal is understanding and help a child in need.

Posted August 20, 2009
My children have both attended this school and I could not be happier with the dynamics of this school. From the teachers, the academic high standards to the administrative staff. I was extremely please with our experience at this school.

Plymouth Commun Intermediate 3

Posted April 11, 2009
I am in Apollo house and I couldn't have asked for a better house to be in. It is bright, the teachers are great, and they all really care about each and ever student. Being a seventh grader at PCIS is great and you get so many fun and exciting oppertunities. The 7th grade gets to go to Camp Borundale for two nights and three days as a field trip. It was the best field trip I have been on so far and many other kids would agree. I am so glad to be in this school.

Plymouth Commun Intermediate 4

Posted January 25, 2009
I was very fearfull about sending my boys to this school because my niece had a bad experience before they built the 2nd middle school in Plymouth (over crowded, poor grades, lost in the shuffle). Well, I am so pleasantly surprised! Teachers are great, afterschool programs are fantastic and the staff is unbelievably nice. They're in advanced classes and are doing great. They love this school and so do I. There is always room for improvement, but I have not had 1 complaint so far as we are 1/2 way into their first year here.

Posted January 07, 2009
I go here. Ranger house is the best house out of all of them. People say how horrible it is. It's not bad at all! The staff and teachers are great! They really do teach you too. I'm in all of the advanced classes too.

Plymouth Commun Intermediate 2

Posted December 22, 2008
i am terrified to send my kids here, while the teachers may be doing a great job its hard to understand how kids are allowed to wear pj's to school, talk to adults the way they do. The school is soooo dirty too. while alot of the problems may be parents fault, the school needs to do a better job to make sure it does nothappen.

Plymouth Commun Intermediate 3

Posted December 23, 2007
I attended PCIS from grades 6-8 and it was and interesting experience. I had some really good teachers and of course some bad ones. If your child is a very dilligent student and a hard-worker, PCIS shouldn't be a poblem. For me 6th grade brought bad grades and slacking off. Not until the end of the 2003-2004 school year, I brought my grades up and maintained them at and A- B+ average until I moved on. I now attend Plymouth North High School and the adjustment is diffcult, but I'm getting through it. My sister now attends the Care Program at PCIS for kids with mental and slight behavioral issues.

Plymouth Commun Intermediate
117 Long Pond Road, Plymouth, MA  02360
Last modified Plymouth Commun Intermediate is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plymouth Commun Intermediate Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top