Quincy, MA

Posted August 13, 2014
Heavy parent involvement, caring staff, and a good neighborhood all contribute to this school's success.

Posted December 06, 2012
This school has the most hard working teachers. My children not only love the environment , they are thriving academically. The principal and teachers are very hard working , are quick to address any problems that arise and take pride in every child taught . Love love this school , Highly recommend!!

Beechwood Knoll Elementary School 1

Posted June 19, 2012
I am very dissapointed with the teachers and principal. This was once the greatest school in the city. The classes are now overcrowded with out of disctrict children, and issues are never addressed. Bullies are not displined in a way stop the problems. One teacher even bullies students, called them stupid. I asked not to have that teacher for my child and was denied. If I could afford private school I would, this is so sad.

Posted February 09, 2012
My two Daughters love it here! Hated going to school before we moved to this district, now they love it! I love it too. Great community, great teachers, great parents!

Posted October 17, 2010
They have an excellent staff who really care for the kids, my daughter, who is in highschool now, went there and she was placed in the advanced placement program, and has been in AP since, i have a son in 1st grade there now, and another who will start kindergarten next year. like i said they have a wonderful staff and they provide a great learning enviorment.

Posted September 28, 2010
This is a great school with great leadership and especially great teachers who can quickly recognise and correct any problems that their students are experiencing. Lucky students!

Posted February 04, 2010
Great school. Excellent activities for the students after school. Always clean and secure.

Beechwood Knoll Elementary School

Posted July 10, 2007
All 4 of my children are at BKS and I have been more than happy with their education and support that recieve there. The sense of commnunity is outstanding at BKS and the children feel it. As a parent of BKS I am assured that my children are challenged, happy and safe at the school. My oldest has graduated from BKS and is enjoying staright A's, meeting new friends and really blossoming with her strong base from BKS...

Posted March 16, 2007
My daughter is a 1st grader and loves Beechwood Knoll. There are 3 First grade classrooms, which makes it a nice and small community. There are a number of extra-curricular activities (more available to 2nd-5th graders) and most recently, there will be school play this year which the kids are very excited about. It seems like the parents are very involved at this school and the teachers are very good.

Posted May 18, 2006
The facilities are no more than ten years old. Class size is about 17-22 kids.

Beechwood Knoll Elementary School
225 Fenno Street, Quincy, MA  02170
Last modified Beechwood Knoll Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beechwood Knoll Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top