Posted February 23, 2014
My oldest daughter is currently in her second year at Clifford Marshall. I have been impressed on all accounts. She has had wonderful teachers who stay in communication with the parents and truly demonstrate that they care about your child's education. The principal is visable, friendly and engages parents in conversation. The Marshall holds movie nights and pasta dinners to help foster a sense of community and bring families together. The children also have the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities and programs. I was nervous about her attending this school because of the Quincy Point area, but any preconceived notion I had has been proven wrong. It seems the staff, from the janitor, lunch lady and secretary knows every child by name. I have friends whose children attend other higher ranking schools in Quincy and my daughter by far is getting more out of her education. I could go on and on, but in general as a lifelong Quincy resident I have been impressed with my daughters education and overall school experience. A principal and staff that value the student make a difference.

Posted September 10, 2013
MY SON JUST STARTED STUDYING HERE . WE LOVE THIS SCHOOL. EXCELLENT STAFF THEY ARE VERY COPERATIVE

Posted May 20, 2013
Very Cooperative, Nice coaching with a wide range of extracurricular involvement and student friendly Totally Great School with great Principal and faculty!

Posted October 27, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
Clifford Marshall School represents what a great school is all about. The teachers love their students and applaud their strengths, while helping to build up their weaknesses. It is a fabulous place to be!!!

Posted March 17, 2009
My son is in fourth grade. when we move from andover to here. everyone use to say why did you moved that is best school dist.i but scene is opposite here this is best school . teachers are awesome.i would say 100% this is right school. but only sad thing is they dont have after 4th grade.

Clifford H Marshall Elementary School 4

Posted March 16, 2009
My daughter had a great experience of school here. She is energetic, enthusiastic and always learning. Overall she is having a positive experience at the school.

Posted October 02, 2008
I really think this school gets a bad rap.When I moved to this area everyone kept telling me to look into private school. My daughter is now in the second grade and I can tell you she is way ahead of my friends children and some of them live in Braintree.A+ to the teachers and all the staff at Clifford Marshall.

Posted May 22, 2007
My daughter has had 2 fantastic teachers at the Marshall - we actually moved her from Catholic school and frankly think the education she is getting at the Marshall school is superior to the one we were paying a considerable amount for. There are a considerable amount of activities and after school programs. All of the staff have been most excellent in all of our dealings with school.

Posted November 14, 2006
I have always been more than satisfied with the teachers and programs at Clifford Marshall Elementary School. My son is now in the Fourth Grade there, and I am only sorry that this school does not continue to the upper grades. Both my son and I will miss this school.

Clifford H Marshall Elementary School
200 Moody St Ext, Quincy, MA  02169
Last modified Clifford H Marshall Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clifford H Marshall Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top