Quincy, MA

Posted September 05, 2014
My son goes to Lincoln Hancock and based on my experience this is a very nice school. Teachers are great. They are experienced, considerate, competent and above everything else willing to do their best for the kids. My son's kindergarten teacher (last year) paid specific attention to all kids and she helped them individually with all their challenges...she'd give personal feedback to parents almost everyday to help parents in helping their kids...My son would talk about his teacher all the time and he keeps requesting us to send his little sister to same class/same school when she starts school...

Lincoln-Hancock Community School 3

Posted January 22, 2013
LH teachers/staffs seem very nice and experience, and they are very hopefull. However, somehow the students don't seem to do well. We can look at the last year MCAS result, it was very low. Maybe something wrong with the teaching materials or the way the school setup. For example, there is no walls, no doors and BIG open windows, these would disturb the students while they're in classes. It is a hard learning environment. I hope that they can improve the environment.

Lincoln-Hancock Community School 2

Posted January 27, 2012
Ive only been here a year and understand fully why this school is rated Like it is. This school has horrible teaching staff that don't display any type Of intelligence. They lack in challenging the students in work appropriate Material they request tons of money in which they need to use to To hire well trained, children friendly teachers who COMMUNICATE with the parents for the prosperity of these children.. From the teachers to The admin team this school i recommend for no child and needs to be Shut down and reconstructed. Aside from things mentioned this school Resembles a high school not a childlike look or setting, the hallways are freezing the secretaries are RUDE ... Overall the worst elemantary school for various resonings. If u want a future for your child DONT send them here.. IM MOVING ASAP !!!! This site is basically making me give stars I would give negative 5 stars... Sorry but it's the truth

Lincoln-Hancock Community School 4

Posted December 20, 2011
I moved from a town that had really great school rateings and was a little nervous about my child starting Lincold Hancock. It is a big school compared to where my child was going and in a bigger city. I must say I am very happy with this school. The principle is awesome and very involved. my childs teacher is super and keeps parents very involved in the childrens work, behavior etc. They are always doing different fun projects, plays, rallys etc, GREAT SCHOOL. A+++++++

Posted April 17, 2011
I went to Lincoln Hancock back in the day and now my son goes here and I have noticed a big change. The teachers are so wonderful and the principle is doing an outstanding job, Keep up the awesome work.

Lincoln-Hancock Community School 1

Posted March 18, 2011
This school has gone to the dogs. My son did great at a private school for pre-school, and since transferring schools its been all down hill. He hates going there. Today at school one of his fellow class mates sucker punched him. I am trying everything to get him into a different school. The bus basically picks him up right out front but I would rather walk him 2 miles then send him back there. Avoid this school at ALL COSTS.

Posted October 19, 2010
Great school. They treat the children as if they are their own. Their love and patience shows how much they enjoy being there. Teaching for them is not only their job, but it's their passion.

Lincoln-Hancock Community School 0

Posted October 18, 2010
Lincoln Hancock has helped my daughter grow and learn to the fullest. The teachers and staff are great.

Posted October 18, 2010
The dedication of the staff and that they go over and above for each and every student.

Lincoln-Hancock Community School 0

I Love this school because of the communication between the Teacher and I

Lincoln-Hancock Community School
300 Granite Street, Quincy, MA  02169
Last modified Lincoln-Hancock Community School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln-Hancock Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top