Bad
Good

My son goes attends this school and he's had the best teachers I've ever known. Especially Ms. Rego and Ms. Rossman. They are really caring and professional. Thanks to them my son comes home happy everyday and always looking forward to go to school next day.

My son attends this school...He started out in kindergarten and after screenings was promoted to first grade...He currently excels there...He has a lot of homework and enjoys gym, art, music and library...He had a student pick on him but it was well handled by the guidance councilors. ..Overall this school has met my expectations...To exceed my expectations, I would tell them to improve the communication between teachers and parents...Having an introverted child I often have to probe for evens...I wish the teachers were more sharing...or maybe I am still in pre school mode...

I think the school is just ok. Some of the teachers are very lay back and lack of motivation. My daughter is in 2nd grade now, I am so sad that I send her to this school because she has no class work to bring home from school. She even told me that the teachers are not doing well enough during the class and she has a lot of free time. She is not learning much as far as I know. Her daily homework is just one page with only about 5 7 math questions and it is just not enough. I wish I could afford her to a private school, so that she can get much educated and get more attention. However, most of the teachers are nice to talk to and they are not discriminated toward anyone.

DO NOT disrespect MY school because I've gone their all my life and I love it. I don't go their anymore because I my grade is too high. So this school is better than the other 3 elementary schools in Randolph: Donovan, Young, and Lyons. No matter what you say, Dr.Didier is gone and JFK is THE best thank you very much.

This is my son's second year here. I think Dr. Didier is great, and the parking problem is solved! It's now better than it was last year. This school might get low ratings compared to other schools around Massachusetts, but the curriculem is tougher than the out-of-state schools my son has attended. I am also very impressed with my son's teacher this year, and socially my son is doing great even though he is in the minority culturally. I think there's always room for improvement, but I think the school's leadership has a plan for that and they are executing it well. I'm happy with the school.

The school was decent when Principal Connelly was there. However, the new principle, Principle Didier, has turned even the simplest of drop off/pick up procedures into chaos. She does not seem to understand children and avoids all issues.

It is my sons first year at the Kennedy. He is in preschool. He will eventually be attending the lyons school. Since the override was passed in the town there has been a great turn around. The Principal is motivated energetic and in your face. I love it! She does her best to get to know parents and the children. He child is a Harvard student so she understands the commitment to being involved. I am on the PTO and we are on a mission to make it a better place. My son's preschool teacher is awesome and she writes to me everyday and keeps the lines of communication open. They are really trying. By the way there is more parent involvment thusfar. One thing to keep in mind the test scores may be lower at the school because it has the special needs program.We'll be a 10 some day!

My son attended Trinity Academy in Brockton last year. This is his first year at JFK and I have found it to be a better experience than the private school! Any issues that have come up (and with kids, there are always issues:), were handled swiftly and to our satisfaction. I am impressed with the principal and my son's teacher too. My soon is doing very well at JFK. Please note the dates on the prior reviews as some of them date back to 2006 and beyond.

I'm sorry that the reviews are so negative. My son and daughter go there, its not great, but I think the school in general does what it can. There is an organization that ENCOURAGES PARENT INVOLVEMENT, its called the PTO. If things appear to be so negative, why not help make a difference? The school committee is also a GOOD PLACE TO DISCUSS your problems with the Randolph schools.

Last modified J F Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.