Posted April 27, 2014
This is my son's 6th year at Boston Higashi School for students with autism. To say it has been life changing for our family is an understatement! Our quality of life has improved so much because my son is now able to participate (and enjoy!) So many activities! He is exposed to a rich curriculum of the arts, computer, music, and academics. The children participate various performances throughout the year which he looks forward to with great excitement and anticipation! The teachers are amazing...you will not find a more dedicated staff full of energy and love for these children. "Heart to heart education" is the reason my son is thriving here! They also jog daily and have a fabulous chef. We are so blessed to have found this wonderful environment for our son!

Posted November 03, 2011
I Will be relocation to Randolph in 2012 and seeking a reputable school for my 7 year old. Would be happy if I could get some more info. Thanks

Posted April 08, 2008
My daughter attended this school from age 5 to 22. It was everything we expected it to be. Dedicated staff, advise, constant involvement provided for parents, training for parents-it was all there. She grew up to be a fine young women. She enjoys lots of things in her life. Life so much richer due to all she was taught and experienced at Higashi school. It is a program which offers education for ASD kids as close to normalcy as possible. Thank You BHS. Her name is Nina

Posted December 05, 2007

Boston Higashi School 4

Posted August 14, 2005
The Boston Higashi School is a school dedicated to the education and development of children with autism spectrum disorders. With the school's attention paid to 'Daily Life Therapy', students and parents are given a refreshing alternative to medications and aversion therapies.

Boston Higashi School