6-8 & Ungraded
Reading, MA

Posted September 24, 2013
My son went here. We found it outstanding in every way. He previously went to Killam. He and I loved, loved, loved the French team!

Arthur W Coolidge Middle School 1

Posted November 28, 2010
My son went to this school and he was bullied and the teachers did nothing about it they probably didn't believe me thats why he left.

Arthur W Coolidge Middle School 1

Posted November 17, 2009

Arthur W Coolidge Middle School 0

Posted April 03, 2009
We are delighted to have our daughter schooled there . The teachers have done wonderful job. Our daughter is well prepared to go high school .

Posted November 14, 2008

Posted June 08, 2004

Posted May 20, 2004
The Coolidge MS staff does a great job of preparing students for high school, and of helping them survive the difficult early teen years. The 'middle school model' led by Principal John Doherty assigns a team of teachers to a small group of students, ensuring that problems are picked up early, and that kids don't 'fall through the cracks.' The academic program has a high standard, and the students learn to cope with a heavy homework load - because they will experience an even heavier workload in high school. CMS graduates do well at Reading Memorial HS, and at some of the best private high schools in the state. Parent volunteer participation and contributions are highly encouraged - this is a school well-rooted in its community.

Posted January 19, 2004
I love this school. I feel so welcome here and the teachers are great and so nice. My son likes it so much better than his old school in illinois. I recommend this school to anyone choosing a school for there child in that area. I cannot see how any child can walk away from this school not prepared for highschool or not properly educated this school is Great. They are also a nelms (new england league of middle schools) spotlight school which means the program and all the teachers there are great. I strongly recommend this school.

Arthur W Coolidge Middle School
89 Birch Meadow Dr, Reading, MA  01867
Last modified Arthur W Coolidge Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arthur W Coolidge Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top